Friday, February 4, 2011

and it begins... FASHION FRIDAY!

I've had some requests to discuss fashion on my blog once I moved.  After a day of deliberation I decided to take on this challenge.  I will talk about new trends I'm into and/or trends I'm seeing in Reno.  Please be aware that most of the comments and pictures I use will be generalizations, but if something makes it on the blog it means I've seen it enough to talk about it.  just sayin'. 

Day 1: PAJAMA JEANS!

Aron and I haven't found a church "home" quite yet, but the church we checked out last Sunday provided my first "Fashion Friday" blog material.  The woman sitting directly in front of me was wearing... Pajama Jeans?  Don't get me wrong, I'm a SUCKER for TV ads, but I always kind of figured that Pajama Jeans weren't going to do well and I would stop seeing ads for them in between "The Price is Right" and "Maury".  I felt like the fashion industry was stretching their creativity w/jeggings, but this has gone too far.  Please settle with jeans OR sweats... not a combination of the two. 


2.  Farrah Fawcett...is that you???

I kid you not, EVERY store I step foot in I can spot 2 or 3 women who look like the iconic woman above.  Women are LOVING the UV rays, small-barrel curling irons and bleach in these here parts. 

That's all for now.  I'm off to attempt making meatballs for the first time.  Trying to be a domestic diva housewife until I figure out what I want to do with my life.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! This is so promising! Did you spot anyone with the Farrah do wearing pajama jeans? Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's not forget the one-armed-striped t :)

    ReplyDelete