Saturday, November 20, 2010

Living the Dream!

I can't believe that I'm posting on a blog.  Not just any blog.  MY BLOG!?  I have so many friends who do this and I read theirs so often.  All of them are so witty, honest and fun to read so I feel like I have a lot to live up to.  Here goes nothin'. 

The purpose of this first post is to show you how skeptical I am about finding a job once I get to Reno.  I've been blessed to have an INCREDIBLE job with a property management company since moving to Salt Lake in '07 and try not to become overwhelmed with sadness when I think about leaving them (again... ouy... long story). 

Please see an email that I sent to some friends a couple of weeks ago after perusing Craigslist in order to become inspired about the endless possibilities I may have while studying to finish my degree:

weeds cut (someone was smoking when they wrote this title)
MACHINIST A  (like a barista, but for machines)
Sanitation  (I like to think I'm clean?)
Clerk - 7-Eleven (I do love a good SLURPEE!)
Stay tuned to find out if I decide to take up installation, writing, or.. packing?   

3 comments:

  1. I think you'd be great at Weeds cut. Give that one a try. Or what about Packer Position? Is that like Greenbay Packers?? Because Paul would be really impressed if you played for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I support you in whatever job you decide to go with... uh, maybe except the penthouse key girl entertainer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with the profession "Hod Carrier". Will you please write a follow up post?

    ReplyDelete