Monday, December 13, 2010

Bridal-Brain Break in NYC!

I booked a ticket to NYC about 6 weeks ago.  It was the most impulsive decision I had made in the longest time and I was SO excited.  About two days before I was supposed to leave, I started having serious doubts about my upcoming trip with Brittany.  I felt irresponsible/guilty for leaving the wedding-planning process and going across the country to hang out and spend money five weeks before I was to wed.  I even called Delta to ask about the terms and conditions of my ticket and what would happen if I backed out.


I ended up going.  and I'm sooo glad that I did. 
@ Rockefeller Plaza w/Britt and her bff's from college
me and Aubs!
Me and my mirror, Jordan.  We were close friends when I lived in Ohio and I don't get to see her NEARLY enough. 
Aubrey and Peter Bishai- Aubrey is Andy's (yes, the Andy) daughter and she is now married to this incredible guy.  They gave some great wedding advice and were rays of sunshine. 

This weekend provided an amazing opportunity to escape from my self-induced stress coma and open my eyes to the world around me!  It was so wonderful to walk everywhere, eat delicious foods, see old friends, shop, get to know newer friends, and not think about wedding planning for more than a few minutes at a time. 

Back to the grind... gluing numbers on pictures for table numbers!  33 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment